North Star Crafts
This traditional method of corking, is easier to teach young children compared to knitting needles or a crochet hook.
Just wrap the yarn around the pins and loop the bottom yarn up and over the pin. A surprisingly beautiful rope emerges from the bottom end of the corker.
- Detailed instructions are included
- Use any kind of yarn, string, or light cord to produce a slightly different cord.
- The size of the cord produced is based entirely on the materials you use to make it.
- More adventurous materials like magnetic tape and fine silver wire produce surprising and beautiful results.
- Each corker is one of a kind,
- the size of the grip and the colour of the wood will vary from corker to corker.
Dimensions: 11.5cm L x 3 cm W